This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7/11

Tree outside the library break room window

A fifteen-minute break is not really enough time to do a drawing, so I did this over two days. I could have gone on, but I didn't have time to do another drawing today, so here it is.

2 comments:

  1. I think if you had gone on, that tree would have been leafing out so fast you couldn't keep up with it!

    No rule! And Good is enough: there is no Best or Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the tree is a dead pine! So, sadly, it will not leaf out, ever, and I expect someone will be cutting it down one of these days, which is one reason I wanted to draw it now.

    ReplyDelete