This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Friday, January 28, 2011

1/28/11

Feathers in a shot glass

Whenever I see a feather on the ground, I bring it home and stick it in this shot glass.

3 comments:

  1. Your drawings are so convincing - I've seen that slightly pink-beige translucent feather to the right of the middle many a time; it's a red bird wing feather... nice complicated shadow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I can't believe you could Tell that is a pink feather! You're right! All the rest are black or gray.

    ReplyDelete