This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3/5/11

Malkie hunting for ants

We've had a problem with those little brown ants in our kitchen recently. Malcolm loves to eat them, and he was following them around on the floor and licking them up.

1 comment:

  1. Washington Post even had an article last year on them, they are so invasive and ubiquitous! I'm betting they've moved in under your roof shingles (I'm a pessimist). Ants leave a trail to follow, and different ones taste differently; lemon, cinnamon, etc. Malkie likes whatever these taste like! Maybe you could hire him out...

    ReplyDelete