This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/26/11

"C", day 6

If I leave a painting for several days (or longer), I find it very hard to jump back into it. Today I did what I was threatening to do - I moved the shell to the right a bit. I still need to go in and repaint the shell, but I just did the minimum to get it moved over. I mainly worked on the cow, and adjusted the size of the cactus a tiny bit.

Here's an interesting thing you can do: open a new tab on your browser, and go to this blog. Click on the 6/19/11 post. (Have it on the 6/26/11 post in the first tab.) Click on both posts to magnify them, and toggle back and forth between the two tabs. You'll see how the painting changed between the two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment