This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/7/11

Library break room snack machine

I didn't do a drawing yesterday! (only the second time all year, but still, I felt bad) I was going to do two today to make up for it, but I didn't have time, and I DID do two on Friday, so I think I'll call it even. I did this one today during my 15-minute break, not enough time to finish it, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. It looks finished Enough... and 15 minutes is No time - It makes me tempted to do a couple of 15 minute sketches as an exercise in time-reality. I have tried to note the time when I start, but it's too discouraging and I like to take breaks, so it gets complicated and I forget to keep track. It would just be for curiousity and as a reality check, anyway...

    ReplyDelete