This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6/29/11

"C" a little work on the cactus

I only had time to paint for about 20 minutes today, so I worked on the cactus. I think it's going to get a yellow flower!

3 comments:

  1. Ah - I have been following this progress like a child being allowed a little bit of something sweet now and then... Do you mean you think your real live cactus is going to get a flower or that you think you are going to add a yellow flower? And, if It does, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My real live cactus seems to be growing a yellow flower, on the larger of the two upper leaves. I will paint it in as it appears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something very reverse Dorian Grey about your painting growing and changing as the cactus does.

    ReplyDelete