This is my 2011 art project: I'm going to attempt to do one drawing every day of the year. The drawings can be any medium, any size, any level of care and completion. I'm looking forward to seeing how my work evolves and improves, and whether this practice helps me to be more organized and "together" in the rest of my life pursuits.

Click on any of the sketches to enlarge.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10/11

Malkie
 
Once again, a day with no time left to do a long drawing. So I turned to a subject always near to hand - a sleeping cat.

2 comments:

  1. You are pushing me closer and closer to getting a cat! I've been sort-of-offered a tri-colour cat and I've come to realize how much I miss having something alive here when I come home, and also when I'm just around the house. A cat is a comfort and they can also be there as models! Double-pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Why not get two? They can comfort each other when you're not home. And they're so adorable when they groom each other (but they do have to get along - two kittens are ideal...)

    ReplyDelete